As the Big Easy prepares to welcome you back, some new rules are in place to keep us all safe. We love our city and the hospitality workers who keep the good times rolling. Remember, their safety is in your hands, so keep those hands washed!
What New Orleans Hotels Are Doing To Keep You Safe.
Before you make reservations, we suggest you visit your hotel's website to see what steps are being taken to protect your safety. In the meantime, here are some things New Orleans hotels are doing to keep guests and staff protected:
- Wearing masks and making masks available to guests
- Adding plexiglass shields around front desks
- Placing hand-sanitizing stations through the property
- Deep cleaning and scrubbing all rooms and laundry facilities
- Allowing no more than 10 guests inside any one area at one time
- Posting social distancing signage to ensure guests stay 6 feet apart
- Reducing housekeeping services to limit the exposure between staff and guests
- Offering “Minimal Contact” breakfast procedures to reduce contact and ensure social distancing
Under the guidance of indusry leaders in conjunction with public health experts, The American Hotel Association has put together a list of Safe Stay protocols for hotels to follow. Learn more.
Book Your Hotel Now
Is It Safe to Stay at a Hotel?
How to Travel Safely During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Restaurants Open in New Orleans