It can be pool time any time of the year in New Orleans. Cooldown and chill out by some of our favorite pool places.
French Quarter Faves:
- Hotel Provincial: This hotel is tucked away with rooms overlooking the Mississippi River, while others feature gorgeous views of their luxurious pool with beautifully manicured gardens.
- French Quarter Landmark Hotel (Best Western): This treasure offers European style with American convenience. Enjoy a relaxing lounging by the pool with plenty of umbrellas—or take a dip! The water will feel amazing.
Crowd Pleaser - Blocks from the Vieux Carré (French Quarter)
- Holiday Inn Superdome: The hotel is located right between uptown and downtown with an amazing view of the Superdome, and comes with one of our favorite perks: a rooftop pool.
- Ramada Metairie New Orleans Airport: A hotel perfect for families—just a short drive to uptown or downtown New Orleans with a pool your whole gang can enjoy!
- Plaza Suites Hotel – Resort: When you step into the courtyard at this Metairie hotel, you'll be transported to the Frrench Quarter. An inviting pool is surrounded by lush tropical plants, lacy, wrought-iron balconies and quaint French Quarter lighting. It doesn't get any better than this.